The Mac Shot is the ultimate unit for National League competition and arena use.
- Acrylic 6' x 4' (180cm x 105cm) board in tubular steel mounting to avoid stress
- Competition 65299 ultra flex ring
- Direct mount ring avoids backboard damage
- Front and side padding
- 6.5' (2m) clearance
- Approved by FIBA
- EN1270 certified
- Can be supplied with ballast to prevent floor drilling
- Made to order
- Assembly instructions provided
- Size in storage 72.2" x 191", height 76.3" (183.5cm x 485cm, height 194cm)
Product Code 65790
Please note shipment is direct from the factory in Central Europe. As shipping is not included in the price, please contact us for a more accurate quote.
Our flat rate standard shipping charge is £2.50 on orders up to the value of £50 to UK addresses.
Orders over £50 and all Sure Shot products are shipped free of charge to UK addresses.
For the Sure Shot specialist units, a total cost will be provided when a quote is requested.
Most orders are shipped within 3-5 business days, via Royal Mail or courier. Orders are not shipped on weekends or bank holidays, and will therefore be processed the following business day.
Please allow 2-3 additional business days for delivery of the Sure Shot products. For digital scoreboards, shot clocks and alternating possession arrows, please allow a further 1-2 weeks for delivery.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, delivery may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay with the delivery of your order, we will contact you via email.